The latest auto news, first looks and first drives.
Latest car news
2021 VW ID.4 Electric SUV Tested!
We've finally gotten some solid driving time with Volkswagen's new all-electric SUV. Check out our ID.4 review that has updated test information (including 0-60 mph and braking test results) and our expert overall opinion.
Land Rover Stuffs Supercharged V8 Into 2022 Defender
It seems like we first drove the Land Rover Defender just yesterday. Land Rover is wasting no time bringing a handful of new upgrades to its newish SUV, including special trim levels and a supercharged V8.
Preorder a 2022 Infiniti QX55, Get a Designer Coffee Set?
It's hard to stand out from the SUV crowd, even with sportier "coupe" styling, so the 2022 Infiniti QX55 will debut with a unique incentivized preorder program that involves a copper coffee set and luggage. Say what? Read on for the details.
Ignore the Name: The 2022 Kia Carnival Is a Minivan for Grownups
The whimsical all-new 2022 Kia Carnival ditches the stodgy Sedona moniker to reflect new attitude. Check out all the details in our First Look.
2022 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Extends Luxury Appeal for Less Dough
Brimming with fresh styling and new technology, the 2022 Mercedes-Benz C-Class seeks to redefine expectations for the compact luxury class.
Dorkiness No More: Ioniq 5 Is an All-New Electric SUV
What do you get when you combine the Jackson 5 with Alanis Morisette's Ironic song? Who knows? Maybe something amazing to watch on TikTok. But go look for that later and instead check out the intriguing Ioniq 5. It's a new all-electric SUV that has nothing to do with the slightly dorky Ioniq hatchback on sale now. Read on to get Senior Editor Brent Romans' initial take.
More car news articles
- 2021 VW ID.4 Electric SUV Tested!02/26/2021
- Land Rover Stuffs Supercharged V8 Into 2022 Defender02/25/2021
- Preorder a 2022 Infiniti QX55, Get a Designer Coffee Set?02/25/2021
- Ignore the Name: The 2022 Kia Carnival Is a Minivan for Grownups02/23/2021
- 2022 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Extends Luxury Appeal for Less Dough02/23/2021
- Dorkiness No More: Ioniq 5 Is an All-New Electric SUV02/22/2021
- 2022 Lexus IS 500 Is a V8-Driven Swan Song for Long-Running, Third-Gen IS02/22/2021
- The 2022 Karma GS-6 Is a Revero GT Without the Six-Figure Price Tag02/22/2021
- 2022 Volkswagen Taos Starts Production, Should Arrive This Summer02/19/2021
- Power Outage? The 2021 Ford F-150 Comes to the Rescue02/17/2021
Latest tips & advice
8 Steps to Buying a New Car
Here's how to research, locate, price and negotiate the purchase of a new car.
Most Popular Vehicles
See the 50 most researched vehicles this month and read our expert car reviews.