If you're looking for a small sedan that covers the basics well, the 2017 Toyota Corolla is a smart choice. Several competitors deliver more thrills from the driver seat, but a sensible blend of space, fuel economy and value give the Corolla broad appeal.
- Backseat is roomy enough for adults
- The LE Eco's high fuel economy
- A lot of standard equipment and safety features for the money
- Smooth ride quality on the highway and in the city.
- Accelerates slower than its main competitors
- It's just not that exciting to drive.