If you're looking for a small sedan that competently covers all the basics, the 2016 Toyota Corolla may be just right for you. We've found it doesn't inspire much excitement, but its sensible blend of fuel economy and value are definitely appealing. Take a closer look at the newest Toyota Corolla.
- For its size, the Corolla has a lot of rear legroom
- The LE Eco model's high fuel economy
- The infotainment interface has user-friendly controls
- You get a lot of standard equipment for your money
- Pleasant ride quality on the highway and in the city.
- Acceleration is slower than its main rivals
- Many of the latest accident avoidance features aren't available
- Fails to inspire much driving excitement
- L trim comes with an outdated four-speed automatic transmission.