The 2021 Jaguar E-Pace is a small entry-level luxury SUV. After three years in production, Jaguar is giving its cute ute a few slight styling updates, though it would take a keen observer to spot most of them. From the outside, the new signature double-bladed daytime running lights are the main difference. Those familiar with the E-Pace will notice a more significant change on the inside, which primarily adds a new infotainment system and larger curved touchscreen. Otherwise, the E-Pace returns largely unchanged.
2021 Jaguar E-PACE videos
2018 Jaguar E-PACE | Review
NOTE: This video is about the 2018 Jaguar E-PACE, but since the 2021 Jaguar E-PACE is part of the same generation, our earlier analysis still applies.
Is the Jaguar E-PACE a good car?
What's new in the 2021 Jaguar E-PACE?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2021 Jaguar E-PACE:
- Refreshed exterior styling
- 300 Sport engine now uses mild hybrid technology
- New infotainment system
- Revised trim level lineup
- Part of the first E-Pace generation introduced for 2018
Is the Jaguar E-PACE reliable?
Is the 2021 Jaguar E-PACE a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2021 Jaguar E-PACE?
The least-expensive 2021 Jaguar E-PACE is the 2021 Jaguar E-PACE P250 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $40,995.
Other versions include:
- P250 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A) which starts at $40,995
- 300 Sport 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 9A) which starts at $49,995
- P250 SE 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A) which starts at $46,095