You won't have any trouble finding a capable pickup that meets your needs in the diverse 2016 Ford F-150 lineup. With models that now boast the highest tow rating, biggest payload and best gasoline fuel economy in the half-ton segment, Ford's switch to a revolutionary all-aluminum body has paid off in a big way. Let's see which one is right for you.
- Diverse four-engine lineup includes two powerful and efficient turbocharged V6 choices
- Significant aluminum body weight savings enables higher payload and tow ratings
- Highly focused Raptor off-road model
- Long list of available comfort, convenience and safety technologies
- Best-in-class crash-test scores.
- Aluminum body panels can be more expensive to repair than steel
- Somewhat stiff ride when bed is empty
- EcoBoost rated fuel economy hard to replicate in the real world.