Are you looking for a luxury sedan that also gets great fuel economy? The 2017 Lexus ES 300h could be just the thing. We like how the 300h is impressively roomy and quiet yet can cruise down the road getting 40 mpg. Read more to learn what else about this Lexus hybrid could be for you.
- Efficient hybrid powertrain returns high fuel economy
- Luxurious interior with impressive fit and finish
- Plenty of rear legroom, even for tall passengers.
- Infotainment interface is a clever idea but impractical and distracting to use while driving
- Ride quality isn't as smooth as some other similarly priced sedans.