The Honda Civic's 10th-generation model launched in 2016. It upended the conventions set by its rather unremarkable predecessor with distinctive exterior styling, high-class interior materials, and a renewed emphasis on driving excitement. It quickly launched to the top of our rankings of small sedans, where it has sat virtually unopposed for more than half a decade.
2022 Honda Civic videos
2022 Honda Civic: Edmunds Top Rated Sedan | Edmunds Top Rated Awards 2022
Is the Honda Civic a good car?
What's new in the 2022 Honda Civic?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2022 Honda Civic:
- The Honda Civic is redesigned for 2022
- Revised styling and enhanced technology features
- Available sedan and hatchback body styles
- Kicks off the 11th Civic generation
Is the Honda Civic reliable?
Is the 2022 Honda Civic a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2022 Honda Civic?
The least-expensive 2022 Honda Civic is the 2022 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $22,350.
Other versions include:
- LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT) which starts at $22,350
- Touring 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT) which starts at $28,950
- EX 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT) which starts at $25,350
- Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT) which starts at $23,750
- Si 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M) which starts at $27,300
- Si 4dr Sedan w/Summer Tires (1.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M) which starts at $27,500