2022 Lexus LC 500 video
Top 10 Best-Looking Cars According to Edmunds' Mark Takahashi
NOTE: This video is about the 2020 Lexus LC 500, but since the 2022 Lexus LC 500 is part of the same generation, our earlier analysis still applies.
Is the Lexus LC 500 a good car?
What's new in the 2022 Lexus LC 500?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2022 Lexus LC 500:
- Revised suspension components for sharper handling
- Bespoke Build configurator offers increased personalization
- 21-inch forged alloy wheels added to the Sport package
- Part of the first LC 500 generation introduced for 2018
Is the Lexus LC 500 reliable?
Is the 2022 Lexus LC 500 a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2022 Lexus LC 500?
The least-expensive 2022 Lexus LC 500 is the 2022 Lexus LC 500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 10A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $93,150.
Other versions include:
- 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 10A) which starts at $93,150