Are you just looking for a "set it and forget it" type of vehicle, one that's coolly competent across the board? The Honda CR-V feels instantly familiar when you get behind the wheel, and it's packed with features designed to make your life easier. Read more to learn what else we like about the highly popular CR-V.
- Exceptional fuel economy compared to other crossovers
- Plenty of adult-sized room in both seating rows
- More cargo capacity than most rivals
- Rear seatbacks fold flat at the tug of a lever
- Appealing roster of tech and safety features.
- No available engine upgrade
- Touchscreen interface can be unintuitive and lacks separate volume and tuning knobs
- Some interior materials look and feel cheap.