Do you need a crossover that can handle whatever life throws at it? The Subaru Forester delivers with standard all-wheel drive, a roomy interior and plenty of ground clearance for off-road excursions. You can even add a turbocharged engine, or stick with the base engine for better fuel economy. Let's take a look at the Forester's full range of talents.
- Airy interior with plenty of room for adults in both seating rows
- Impressive fuel economy for an all-wheel-drive crossover
- Optional turbocharged engine provides spirited acceleration
- Above-average off-road ability
- Top safety scores.
- Doesn't feel as sporty around turns as some rivals
- Blind-spot monitoring isn't offered.