When you're shopping for crossover SUVs, it can seem like they are all just different flavors of bland. The Mazda CX-5 breaks that mold. It has an engaging driving character, yet it still gives you pretty much everything you're looking for, including great fuel economy. Let's take a closer look at what makes this Mazda tick.
- Sporty driving feel that makes you feel secure while cornering
- Engines earn great fuel economy
- Spacious seating in both rows
- Many desirable safety features.
- Subpar stereo sound quality, even with the Bose upgrade
- Weak acceleration with base engine.