Used 2014 Toyota Sienna L 7-Passenger Minivan Review
Most helpful consumer reviews
L 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
Toyota has finally addressed the issue with the sliding doors not latching correctly and I am now very happy with the Sienna and would buy another one. This van is extremely reliable (47K) miles and handles very well, especially so in the snow.
Edmunds Summary Review of the 2014 Toyota Sienna L 7-Passenger Minivan
Pros & Cons
- Smooth and powerful V6 engine
- available all-wheel drive
- seven- or eight-passenger seating.
- Some lower-grade plastics in cabin
- usefulness of available Entune system is diminished by a cumbersome setup process.
Full Edmunds Review: 2014 Toyota Sienna Minivan
Edmunds Insurance Estimator
The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Toyota Sienna in Virginia is:not available