Is the MINI Countryman a good car?
The Edmunds experts tested the 2022 Countryman both on the road and at the track, giving it a 7.8 out of 10. What about cargo capacity? When you're thinking about carrying stuff in your new car, keep in mind that carrying capacity for the Countryman ranges from 17.2 to 17.6 cubic feet of trunk space. And then there's safety and reliability. Edmunds has all the latest NHTSA and IIHS crash-test scores, plus industry-leading expert and consumer reviews to help you understand what it's like to own and maintain a MINI Countryman. Learn more
What's new in the 2022 MINI Countryman?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2022 MINI Countryman:
- Minor exterior styling updates
- New digital instrument cluster
- New Oxford special edition
- Part of the second Countryman generation introduced for 2017
Is the MINI Countryman reliable?
To determine whether the MINI Countryman is reliable, read Edmunds' authentic consumer reviews, which come from real owners and reveal what it's like to live with the Countryman. Look for specific complaints that keep popping up in the reviews, and be sure to compare the Countryman's average consumer rating to that of competing vehicles. Learn more
Is the 2022 MINI Countryman a good car?
There's a lot to consider if you're wondering whether the 2022 MINI Countryman is a good car. Edmunds' expert testing team reviewed the 2022 Countryman and gave it a 7.8 out of 10. Safety scores, fuel economy, cargo capacity and feature availability should all be factors in determining whether the 2022 Countryman is a good car for you. Learn more
How much should I pay for a 2022 MINI Countryman?
The least-expensive 2022 MINI Countryman is the 2022 MINI Countryman Cooper Oxford 4dr Wagon (1.5L 3cyl Turbo 7AM). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $29,100.
Other versions include:
- Cooper Oxford 4dr Wagon (1.5L 3cyl Turbo 7AM) which starts at $29,100
- Cooper 4dr Wagon (1.5L 3cyl Turbo 7AM) which starts at $29,100
- Cooper Oxford ALL4 4dr Wagon AWD (1.5L 3cyl Turbo 8A) which starts at $31,100
- Cooper ALL4 4dr Wagon AWD (1.5L 3cyl Turbo 8A) which starts at $31,100
- Cooper S 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM) which starts at $31,900
- Cooper S ALL4 4dr Wagon AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A) which starts at $33,900
- John Cooper Works ALL4 4dr Wagon AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A) which starts at $41,500
- Cooper SE ALL4 4dr Wagon AWD (1.5L 3cyl Turbo gas/electric plug-in hybrid 6A) which starts at $41,500
What are the different models of MINI Countryman?
If you're interested in the MINI Countryman, the next question is, which Countryman model is right for you? Countryman variants include Cooper Oxford 4dr Wagon (1.5L 3cyl Turbo 7AM), Cooper 4dr Wagon (1.5L 3cyl Turbo 7AM), Cooper Oxford ALL4 4dr Wagon AWD (1.5L 3cyl Turbo 8A), and Cooper ALL4 4dr Wagon AWD (1.5L 3cyl Turbo 8A). For a full list of Countryman models, check out Edmunds’ Features & Specs page. Learn more