Used 2014 Toyota Sienna Consumer Reviews - 21 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Toyota Sienna Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:

Never Again (4-year update)
By Rajah

2014 Toyota Sienna Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I ordered my Limited with every option and accessory on it. It took over 4 months for it to arrive because of Toyota's way of "building a vehicle"
Road noise is unbearable. A 10-year old Caravan or Voyager had less road noise. A weak suspension or something contributed to almost bottom out if any load was put behind the third row. I'm barely getting 23 mpg under any condition. A friend's Honda Odyssey was giving over 28 mpg in the same situation. When you are paying almost $50,000 for a vehicle, you shouldn't have road noise issues or lack of features. A 4-way power front passenger seat??? Really? Remote start that turns the car off when you unlock or open the door? I'm looking for another minivan or an SUV. It'll be a Chrysler Pacifica or an Explorer. Toyota always mentions their reliability in commercials and other advertising but other automakers are also very reliable along with offering great features like massaging seats or blu-ray rear entertainment among other things AND offering better interior quality materials for LESS money.

Luv my late in life minivan
By RB

2014 Toyota Sienna XLE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We had a minivan when we had kids then we did something else for a while now we need the minivan because were older got a love it

A real gem.
By W M

2014 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

New top of the line Bridgestone tires. New wiper blades. Recent oil change.

Rear doors latch problem is finally resolved
By Paul

2014 Toyota Sienna L 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Toyota has finally addressed the issue with the sliding doors not latching correctly and I am now very happy with the Sienna and would buy another one. This van is extremely reliable (47K) miles and handles very well, especially so in the snow.

Loving our living room on wheels.
By Kim

2014 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just purchased a 2014 pre owned Toyota Sienna. I have only owned the Van for a month. So far I love how it drives and the space it gives our family. I have 3 kids under the age of 9. I love the blue tooth and how I can play music from my iPhone. Its been such a luxury after driving a 2005 Toyota Corolla for 13 years. I would have liked to buy newer and have all the updated luxuries. However, my budget would not allot for this. Hopefully the next time around. But I bought my kids portable DVD players for entertainment that work just as good. I live in a mountainous area. We get all kinds of weather, but winters can get bad with snow and ice. So I love that the Toyota Sienna is offered in AWD. It also offers leather seats. Something I did not have in my last car. So much easier to clean and take care of with kids. I definitely think that if you are looking for a van the Sienna is something I would check out. The only issues I see that other vans have is storage space under the seats. The Sienna offers recliner captains seats. Although this seems coolant first. I have mixed feelings about them. I feel that for kids they are great. But do not fit well if you are an adult with long legs. I would of rather of seen Toyota use that space for storage space under the seats instead. I also wish Toyota offered more USB ports through out the middle and back rows. Since that is where my kids use all there electronic devices on road trips and outings. This could be offered in newer models. But its something I think would be wonderful if it is not. Overall I love our mini van and have and will remain a loyal Toyota customer and owner.