The 2014 Lexus LS 460 embodies everything you'd expect in the ultimate Lexus luxury sedan. It is whisper-quiet, well-built and fantastically luxurious. Compared with its European counterparts, though, it's nowhere near as quick or engaging to drive.
- Fabulously quiet
- Impressively smooth ride quality
- Painstaking construction
- Unrivaled backseat with Executive Class package
- Strong reputation for reliability.
- Slower than rival European-brand sedans
- Soft and imprecise handling
- Remote Touch interface is distracting to use
- So-so fuel economy.