Used 2014 Lexus LS 460 Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Lexus LS 460 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LS 460 model:

2014 LS460 F Sport
By ron.brogger

2014 Lexus LS 460 4dr Sedan AWD (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

This is our third Lexus and have been very pleased with the other new Lexus's (LS400 & LS430) we owned. Overall, we are very happy with the 2014 Lexus LS460 F Sport except for two unresolved issues. Issue #1: Noisy front Brembo brake pads. They have a very loud and annoying squeal when wet or when the temperature is below 20 deg. Fahrenheit. Have had the car in for warranty service and have had the updated pads (fix) replaced. The fix did not change the noise problem. Lexus is saying nothing else can be done. Issue #2: The truck lid leaks water into the truck on both sides near the tail light assemblies when raised after a heavy rain or after going through a car wash. Have had the car into Lexus and also a Lexus Rep. reviewed the problem. I was told this is a design problem and nothing can be done to fix the problem. This again is a very annoying problem, need to have a towel inside on each side to collect the water. Long term concern I have is, if water collects in the truck lid and doesn't drain properly will I have premature rust out of the trunk lid.

Unbelievable reliability
By walter

2014 Lexus LS 460 L 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

This is my 8th Lexus and all performed very well. My major complaint with my 2014 LS460 is the very dangerous way the driver is required to take his/her eyes of the road to navigate around the dashboard with a mouse.

Squeaky Luxury
By jirehrep

2014 Lexus LS 460 L 4dr Sedan AWD (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

BEWARE of the large brakes on the F-Sport model. I bought my 2014 in August 2014 and with only 2K miles, the brakes are driving me nuts. Lexus is aware, as my car is on version three of the brake pads, and these dont work either. "There is a price to pay to have this much performance" Hogwash! That's PC for we can't fix them.

Driver interface with the car via the mouse is circa 1995, very clunky and not intuitive.

Love the ride, but she's underpowered. Would NOT buy this one again....and I love Lexus!!

Drive qulaity. cabin silence, sound system, exterior styling

Brakes! Brakes, and oh yea, the BRAKES!!!!