2021 Audi A8 video
2019 Audi A8 Debut
NOTE: This video is about the 2019 Audi A8, but since the 2021 Audi A8 is part of the same generation, our earlier analysis still applies.
Is the Audi A8 a good car?
What's new in the 2021 Audi A8?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2021 Audi A8:
- Some previously optional features are now standard
- Packages consolidated to include more equipment
- All-wheel steering added to optional appearance packages
- Part of the fourth A8 generation introduced for 2019
Is the Audi A8 reliable?
Is the 2021 Audi A8 a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2021 Audi A8?
The least-expensive 2021 Audi A8 is the 2021 Audi A8 L 4dr Sedan AWD w/55 TFSI (3.0L 6cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 8A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $86,500.
Other versions include:
- L 4dr Sedan AWD w/60 TFSI (4.0L 8cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 8A) which starts at $98,900
- L 4dr Sedan AWD w/55 TFSI (3.0L 6cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 8A) which starts at $86,500
- L 4dr Sedan AWD w/60 TFSI e (3.0L 6cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 8A) which starts at $95,900