The 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe deserves consideration if you're shopping for a large, truck-based SUV with three rows of seating and impressive towing capacity. But for everyday passenger and cargo use, a large crossover SUV might be a better choice.
- Strong V8 power
- Stout towing capacity
- Available nine-person seating capacity
- Quiet highway ride
- Impressive interior quality.
- High cargo floor and load height
- Cramped kids-only third-row seat
- Bumpy, trucklike ride without optional adaptive suspension
- No telescoping steering wheel for base LS
- Lazy gas pedal responsiveness.