There aren't many luxury SUVs that can seat eight, tow a trailer and still have room for luggage. The 2016 Cadillac Escalade ESV can do all that and more. It's the biggest SUV Cadillac offers, so if you have a large family and like tackling big adventures in style, this could be the SUV for you. Let's take a closer look.
- Strong V8 engine is never at a loss for power
- Cabin remains quiet regardless of road conditions
- Seating for up to eight passengers
- Capable of towing up to 8,100 pounds
- Apple CarPlay phone integration.
- Less refined ride quality than some other SUVs in the class
- Sheer size requires careful maneuvering in tight quarters
- High cargo floor makes loading baggage difficult
- Driver interface isn't always intuitive.