When it comes to traditional, full-size SUVs the 2016 Toyota Sequoia is worth a look. It has legitimate off-road capability, high towing capacity and seating for eight. If your needs are less extreme, though, a large, three-row crossover will likely serve you better.
- One of the largest interiors in its class
- Flexible seating holds as many as eight passengers
- Equipped with four-wheel drive, it is as good as or better than its peers.
- Fuel economy is poor, even among V8-powered SUVs
- Interior dimensions are so large that audio controls are hard for the driver to reach
- Despite 7,400-pound limits, it is the least tow-capable full-size SUV.