It's hard to find style and versatility in the same place, but the redesigned Kia Sportage delivers on both counts. You'll like the number of features that Kia has packed into this small crossover, too. It's one of our top choices for 2017.
- Rides smoothly over bumps
- Quiet interior at highway speeds
- Spacious seating front and rear
- Attractive dashboard layout with many appealing features
- Feels nimble around turns.
- Fuel economy isn't as good as some top rivals
- Relatively modest cargo capacity
- Optional turbocharged engine doesn't pack a big punch.