2017 Kia Sportage Consumer Reviews - 79 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Kia Sportage Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sportage model:

Love it at the very beginning buuuttt
By Lorenzo

2017 Kia Sportage LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Transmisión goes to neutral when car in motion. Took it to a dealer. And guess what .have to yell at them before they do something .mechanic reset the values and solve the problem.2 Mont's later same izues this happen when the car reach 5.000k now the car reach 40.000k and the battery died on my twice. Got of the car when to the store. Battery where dead. Try to reach rd side assistance .can't reach them. Have to solve the problem my self .cause have all the groceries and meats in the car. Try to get a driver side mat cause the one in the car has a defect. They said not under warranty .I ask what about the bumper to bumper warranty? They said no .sales man ofer me a exterior paint protection plus interior protection product that it's going to be applied when I purchased the car. 2 Week's after the purchase I Received the products to apply them myself.olso end up Whit standard warranty not the 10yrs or onehundred thousand miles .They offer me a rd hazard program .which I purchased .able to used one's but not twice.this happened at carriage Kia of woodstock ga

Very happy with this car!!!!
By Rich Haj

2017 Kia Sportage EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Like others, I was a little Leary of buying a Kia. After test driving the Ford Escape, Mazda 5 and Hyundai Tucson, I knew I preferred the Kia. The Sportage exterior is a little different, but the interior is where this car shines. So quiet, comfortable, and great use of quality materials. I like the transmission and engine combo. I rented a jeep Compass to pick up my new car. The Cvt transmission in the Compass was awful. I would like to rate the dealer, but I have not had a reason to go, even after 17k has been put on the car. No issues other than 5k oil changes and regular maintenance. This car has been completely trouble free. The pano sunroof is fantastic. A/C is working great. Big fan of Kia!!!!

Look for spare tire!
By Sherry

2017 Kia Sportage EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

The newer model Kia's do not come with a spare tire. Only a can of fix-a-flat. You can buy a spare tire kit for 300.00 more. This is something the majority of sells people don't tell you!

A Kool Korean Ride
By H Greene

2017 Kia Sportage SX 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

It has so many standard features! It is very zippy and fun to drive.

Omg
By Christine

2017 Kia Sportage EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Let them all buy their toyotas hondas and nissans... ill take my kia sportage over them all! Alot of peoole seem to shy away from kia based on the old day kias. Too bad as really missing out on huge value and fun car!!