2013 Lincoln Navigator Review
Pros & Cons
- Plush ride
- comfortable seating in all three rows
- power-folding third-row seat
- typically less expensive than comparable rivals.
- V8 engine feels overworked under heavy loads
- cumbersome handling
- many interior surfaces and buttons feel cheap
- antiquated electronics interface.
List Price Estimate
$14,708 - $19,566
Used Navigator for SaleSee all for sale
Edmunds' Expert Review
Most helpful consumer reviews
L 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)
After 6 navigators starting in 1997 I have had only one mantinence issues in all 7 Navigators. It was fixed promptly and professionally. You just put gas in them and drive ... Very reliable !!! Very comfortable ,spacious & safe. Good value for the price. Can't beat them !!
4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)
you can't find a better suv
4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)
We've had three navigators this was our second one... loved it best truck we ever had next to our current newest one, we have had large suv's like this for twenty years and never had a problem.