You might think of the 2016 Honda Civic as a small, relatively inexpensive car for buyers on a budget, but this little Honda is so much more than that. This new Civic has daring looks, turbocharged power and a spacious, technology-rich interior for you and your friends or even a few kids. Find out why it's a must-drive compact sedan or coupe.
- Roomy cabin filled with high-quality materials
- Lots of trunk space for all your gear
- Ride and handling expertly balanced between comfort and athleticism
- Excellent fuel economy and performance from turbocharged 1.5-liter engine
- Numerous available advanced technology and safety features.
- Touchscreen interface is a bit confusing and slow to respond to inputs
- Depending on the tech you want, the Civic can be pricey: slow-responding adaptive cruise control and overly vigilant forward collision warning safety system are irksome.