The 2014 Chevrolet Suburban is a compelling choice for those who need a traditional full-size SUV with massive passenger, cargo and towing capacities. If your needs are less extreme, a large crossover or minivan will likely serve you better.
- Seats up to nine people
- Class-leading cargo capacity
- Lots of standard and optional features
- Comfortable ride
- Smooth V8 engine.
- Third-row seat is bulky and doesn't fold into the floor
- Long braking distances
- Acceleration is sluggish under full load
- Hefty curb weight hampers handling.