It's hard to beat the 2017 Chevrolet Suburban when it comes to passenger and cargo capacity, not to mention towing capability. But if carlike maneuverability and comfort are really what you're after, a crossover SUV with three rows of seats might suit you better.
- Seating for up to nine passengers
- Cargo capacity is generous
- High-quality interior adds some luxury
- Strong V8 engine is up to the task.
- Maneuvering in tight spaces is challenging
- High cargo floor means more effort to load objects
- Throttle response is sluggish
- Maximum passenger capacity is available only in the base model.