Is the Chevrolet Malibu a good car?
What's new in the 2022 Chevrolet Malibu?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2022 Chevrolet Malibu:
- Base L model is discontinued
- Standard electronic parking brake
- Part of the ninth Malibu generation introduced for 2016
Is the Chevrolet Malibu reliable?
Is the 2022 Chevrolet Malibu a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2022 Chevrolet Malibu?
The least-expensive 2022 Chevrolet Malibu is the 2022 Chevrolet Malibu LS 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $23,400.
Other versions include:
- LS 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT) which starts at $23,400
- Premier 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A) which starts at $33,500
- LT 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT) which starts at $26,800
- RS 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT) which starts at $24,400