Comfort, quality and a carlike driving experience are key strengths of the 2017 Lexus RX 350. Although it falls short of its competitors in some ways, it's impeccably crafted and boldly styled. The RX is a smart pick if you're looking for a well-rounded luxury crossover.
- Impeccable cabin finished with top-quality materials and construction
- Ride quality makes almost any road feel smooth
- Advanced safety features come standard
- Wide cargo bay makes it easy to load luggage and groceries
- Less overall cargo capacity than competitors and no third-row seat
- Acceleration is merely average
- Optional tech interface is clever but distracting to use while driving