Need a vehicle that can do it all? The 2017 Lexus LX 570 can seat up to eight and has the ability to tow a trailer. You can tackle a backcountry trail with it, too. But read more to learn how some rival SUVs can achieve similar feats without as much compromise.
- A smooth ride over rough roads
- Advanced off-road capabilities
- Plenty of standard features.
- Impractical third-row seat lacks passenger space and doesn't fold flat
- V8 engine's poor fuel economy and sluggish acceleration
- Infotainment interface can be distracting to use.