The 2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid is the fuel-sipping counterpart to the regular Sonata sedan. It delivers the same smooth ride, spacious interior and long list of standard features but goes further with a hybrid powertrain good for 40-plus mpg. If you're looking for a well-rounded and affordable hybrid sedan, this Sonata should be on your list.
- Spacious interior with seats that are good for the long haul
- A smooth highway ride with minimal road noise
- User-friendly entertainment/navigation interface
- Excellent crash test ratings.
- Rear headroom is a little tighter than in some competitors
- Grabby brake pedal feel can make it hard to stop smoothly.