Here are 5 Things to Know about the 2015 Honda Odyssey:
1. The Odyssey can seat eight people and each of its three second-row seats can slide, recline and be configured to carry a child seat. The third row is spacious as well, and as in every minivan, it folds into the floor.
2. It can be equipped with typical minivan items like power-operated sliding doors and window shades. However, it stands apart with a refrigerated drinks compartment, an ultra-wide rear video screen, Honda's LaneWatch blind spot camera and in the top-of-the-line Touring Elite model, a vacuum cleaner that reaches throughout the cabin.
3. The Odyssey handles better than all minivans but the Toyota Sienna's SE model, while the comfortable ride is sure to keep car sickness to a minimum.
4. The cabin is well constructed, but the materials used aren't as nice as those used in the Toyota Sienna. The expensive upper trim levels in particular lack any sort of near-luxury ambiance. The available dual-screen tech interface can also be confusing to use.
5. The Odyssey received the best possible safety ratings from the government and top crash scores from the IIHS.