Three-row SUVs have become the family vehicle of choice, and for good reason. Vehicles like the 2016 GMC Acadia can handle everything your family throws at it and then some. From its surprisingly spacious interior to its smooth ride on the highway, the Acadia is a class-leading SUV in nearly every category. Ready for a closer look? The Acadia remains a great SUV for a family on the move. We give it high marks for passenger and cargo space, as well as its comfortable ride. Keep reading to see why we rank the Acadia as one of the top three-row crossovers.
- Ride quality is smooth and compliant over most road surfaces
- Plenty of cargo capacity, even behind the third row
- Seating for up to eight passengers
- Earned top crash test scores.
- Can feel slow and cumbersome from behind the wheel
- Infotainment and climate controls are small and out of date and sometimes finicky.