If you've been seeking a family vehicle with more attitude than the typical crossover, the 2016 Dodge Durango is worth a look. Its aggressive styling and brawny V8 make it stand apart from its competitors, while the abundant passenger space and numerous features mean your family will be well taken care of. If you're ready for something different, read on.
- The third-row seats are more spacious than those of competitors
- Uconnect infotainment system is one of the best in the class
- The V8 gives a performance equal to the Durango's aggressive style
- Towing capacity is stronger than most
- Real off-road capabilities with 4WD and low-range gearing.
- The Durango's considerable weight affects overall performance
- Fuel economy is not as thrifty as rivals
- Passenger capacity is set at seven with no second-row bench option
- Interior isn't as refined as some competitors.