2021 Porsche Macan video
2019 Macan: Porsche's Hot Hatch Gets a Refresh and Bump in Power | Edmunds
NOTE: This video is about the 2019 Porsche Macan, but since the 2021 Porsche Macan is part of the same generation, our earlier analysis still applies.
Is the Porsche Macan a good car?
What's new in the 2021 Porsche Macan?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2021 Porsche Macan:
- Wireless Apple CarPlay is now standard
- Part of the first Macan generation introduced in 2015
Is the Porsche Macan reliable?
Is the 2021 Porsche Macan a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2021 Porsche Macan?
The least-expensive 2021 Porsche Macan is the 2021 Porsche Macan 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $52,100.
Other versions include:
- Turbo 4dr SUV AWD (2.9L 6cyl Turbo 7AM) which starts at $84,600
- 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM) which starts at $52,100
- S 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7AM) which starts at $60,200
- GTS 4dr SUV AWD (2.9L 6cyl Turbo 7AM) which starts at $72,100