The 2014 Volvo XC90 remains a likable seven-passenger luxury crossover SUV, but it's one of the oldest models in its class and feels dated in key areas. We'd steer most consumers toward its more modern rivals, which offer fresher designs, newer features, better performance and higher fuel economy.
- Upscale and stylish interior
- Supportive front seats.
- Third-row seating cuts into second-row room
- Missing some of the latest convenience and safety features
- Underwhelming performance
- Antiquated navigation system is difficult to use.