Here are 5 Things to Know about the Hyundai Sonata.
1. The Sonata is one of the biggest family sedans. Adults of most shapes and sizes can fit easily in back seat and the enormous, 16.3-cubic-foot trunk has a nice, wide opening.
2. Cabin materials quality is only so-so, but the controls are easy to use.
3. There are three engines available...
The standard 2.4-liter naturally aspirated four-cylinder
The 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder in the 2.0T
The smaller 1.6-liter turbocharged four-cylinder in the Eco.
4. The Sonata isn't engaging to drive like a Ford Fusion or Mazda 6, but there is a well-rounded composure to its ride and competence to its handling that evokes the best-selling Honda Accord and Toyota Camry.
5. You get a lot of features for your money and Hyundai offers the longest factory warranty in the segment.