When it comes to delivering everything you would expect from a midsize family sedan, the 2017 Hyundai Sonata rarely disappoints. Its has a spacious interior with road-trip-worthy seats, a long list of standard features, well-laid out controls and a smooth ride. If you're looking for a well-rounded and affordable sedan, the Sonata should be on your list.
- Spacious interior with seats that are good for the long haul
- A smooth highway ride with minimal road noise
- Very user-friendly entertainment/navigation interface
- Excellent crash test ratings
- Ten-year engine warranty.
- Optional turbocharged engine doesn't deliver the performance of its competitors
- Slightly less rear legroom than its rivals.