Is the Nissan Sentra a good car?
What's new in the 2021 Nissan Sentra?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2021 Nissan Sentra:
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are now standard on all trims
- Wi-Fi hotspot and remote services/control are offered on the top trim
- Part of the eighth Sentra generation introduced for 2020
Is the Nissan Sentra reliable?
Is the 2021 Nissan Sentra a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2021 Nissan Sentra?
The least-expensive 2021 Nissan Sentra is the 2021 Nissan Sentra S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $19,510.
Other versions include:
- S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT) which starts at $19,510
- SV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT) which starts at $20,570
- SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT) which starts at $21,850