If you need an SUV that can simultaneously haul plenty of people and stuff and perhaps tow something as well, the 2016 GMC Yukon XL will certainly get the job done. But it also has some notable drawbacks.
- Strong V8 power
- Stout towing capacity
- Big cargo capacity
- Available nine-passenger seating
- Quiet highway ride
- High-quality cabin.
- High cargo floor and load height
- Sheer size requires careful maneuvering in tight quarters
- Lazy gas pedal responsiveness
- Nine-passenger configuration only available on base model.