Smaller, fuel-efficient crossovers will serve most people better, but the 2015 GMC Yukon XL is a top choice when it comes to large, traditional SUVs that can tow heavy loads and haul large families.
- Strong V8 power
- Stout towing capacity
- Big cargo capacity
- Available nine-passenger seating
- Extremely quiet highway ride
- High-quality cabin.
- Sheer size requires careful maneuvering in tight quarters
- High cargo floor and load height
- Lazy gas pedal responsiveness
- Nine-passenger configuration only available on base model.