2013 Ford F-450 Super Duty Review
Pros & Cons
- Highest tow rating of any pickup
- relaxed highway ride
- availability of work- and recreation-related packages and options.
- Big footprint is unwieldy in traffic and parking lots
- steering doesn't instill confidence
- high price
- available only in one configuration.
List Price Estimate
$21,635 - $29,531
Used F-450 Super Duty for SaleSee all for sale
Edmunds' Expert Review
Most helpful consumer reviews
Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.7L 8cyl Turbodiesel 6A)
I had a 2003 F350 that had the tried and true 7.3. It was a towing monster. This truck takes it to an entire new level. Very car like as far as comfort and level of amenities. Heat and cooled seats, great connectivity using sync. Used 90% towing a 42 ft Fifth Wheel trailer. It has great torque and loads of power. The turning radius is less than my F350 and you can park it easily for suck a big truck. The truck still gets compliments fron everyone who see's it! Updated Oct 2016. No issues, been a great Truck. 53,000 miles