The 2014 Jeep Cherokee has more off-road capability than anyone expects from a crossover, but the bigger story is that it's civilized and comfortable enough to drive to work every day. It's worth a look if you're shopping for a small SUV.
- Smooth and refined V6 engine
- Pleasant ride
- Spacious passenger quarters
- Availability of high-end tech features
- Trailhawk offers unique off-road capability for the segment.
- Sluggish performance with four-cylinder engine
- Less cargo capacity than other small crossovers.