The 2017 Ford Fusion Energi has about 20 miles worth of all-electric driving range before it switches over to being a regular hybrid. Other plug-in hybrids can go farther, but we think you'll be happy with the Energi as a whole. Read more about what this plug-in Ford has to offer.
- Many advanced technology and safety features are available
- Interior is quiet on the highway.
- EV range isn't as long as that of some other plug-in hybrids
- Battery takes up a lot of trunk space
- Takes some time to get used to the grabby brakes.