Is the Mercedes-Benz C-Class a good car?
What's new in the 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class:
- A 12.3-inch driver display and heated front seats are now standard
- New Night Edition package adds black exterior trim
- Part of the fourth C-Class generation introduced for 2015
Is the Mercedes-Benz C-Class reliable?
Is the 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class?
The least-expensive 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class is the 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 300 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $41,600.
Other versions include:
- C 300 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A) which starts at $41,600
- C 300 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A) which starts at $43,600
- AMG C 43 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 9A) which starts at $56,500
- AMG C 63 4dr Sedan (4.0L 8cyl Turbo 9A) which starts at $68,600
- AMG C 63 S 4dr Sedan (4.0L 8cyl Turbo 9A) which starts at $76,200