With carlike road manners, a quality cabin with plenty of passenger and cargo space, and an efficient base engine, the 2015 Ford Edge is a sensible choice for a five-passenger midsize crossover SUV. Shoppers wanting more sizzle can go with the Sport model, which has a powerful turbocharged V6 engine and sportier suspension tuning.
- Sophisticated ride quality
- Room for five and their stuff
- Quality cabin materials
- Efficient base engine
- Powerful Sport model
- Many available technology features.
- Touchscreen interface isn't as easy to use as others in its class
- Automatic transmission's occasionally sluggish downshifts.