Used 2015 Ford Edge Consumer Reviews - 66 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Ford Edge Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Edge model:

Same old ford problems
By Jack B

2015 Ford Edge Sport 4dr SUV AWD (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

They seem to still be having problems with the front PTO transfer unit. Mine needed to be replaced at 90k miles.

Excellent midsize SUV
By Sandor Szabo

2015 Ford Edge SEL 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Reliable, safe car!

Basic SUV for High Price$$
By Nana25

2015 Ford Edge Titanium 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Edge is overpriced for the quality, ride and owning experience. Sync is a joke. It has a mind of it's own. I probably will not buy another Ford (even though we have 3 in the driveway).

Love my Edge!
By D howell

2015 Ford Edge Sport 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

After owning my 2015 Edge for a year now, I would still highly recommend it! We have truly enjoyed it!! There's plenty of room for 4 adults to ride comfortably for long distances (we've made several long trips this past year), yet it's easy to get around town in without being big and bulky in small parking lots. It's roomy, comfortable, handles well, has good visability, and gets 23 - 25 mpg.
My review from last year:
We bought this 2 year old 2015 Edge with only 7,500 miles on it so it was basically brand new. Really have enjoyed it! I went from a '08 Camry to this so it's really nice having the higher ride/visability and additional room. Back seats recline so riders enjoy that feature. Would definitely recommend if you're looking for an SUV that's easy to get around it, but has plenty of room.

2015 dissapointment
By Janice

2015 Ford Edge Titanium 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I have had my Ford Edge for less than 2 years, 17months to the day that my transmission went out on it, I bought it brand new sometimes I drive 1,0000 miles a week, all highway miles, but I usually get rid of vehicles around 75,000 to stay away from big problems. So 17 months new, and I'm driving down the road and the transmission starts spinning .. my transmission completely broke at 60,979 miles so as you may know 3 yr /60,000 mile warranty didn't cover it since it was 979 miles out of the warranty, it was gone for 1 month at the Ford garage they ended up rebuilding it finally just now got it back, and I hate that I just spent 3,500+ with a rental car another 1,000 + a monthly payment of 665.00 when I don't have it for the whole month it was gone for 29 days :( I would have never imagined a transmission would go out at 60,000 miles being that there is no Service to the transmission due to 150,000 miles .I argued with them saying it was their fault my stock tires should never outlast a transmission. I guess I'm just really disappointed this is why I always buy new cars so bad things don't happen to them the lady at the dealership pretty much told me I should've bought the extended warranty, so if you didn't think I was mad enough when she said that you can imagine how po'd I was.I have never kept vehicles over 75,000 miles because the small stuff starts happening but apparently with this something huge happened at 60,979 miles. Just really disappointed with the whole situation.