Here are 5 Things to Know About the 2015 Chevrolet Equinox:
1. Not much has changed beyond the addition of a new base trim level, but note that there will be some slight changes to styling and feature content for 2016.
2. The Equinox isn't as nimble as its competitors. It feels a bit big when maneuvering and its steering lacks precision.
3. It has a notably comfortable and composed ride that makes it feel more substantial than it is.
4. There are two engines available. The four-cylinder is slow and we've found it doesn't achieve its EPA fuel economy estimates. The V6 isn't that fuel efficient either, but acceleration is very good.
5. The sliding rear seat allows for excellent legroom or additional cargo space, which is good since the cargo hold is merely average in overall size and a bit narrow.