2021 Audi RS 5 video
2018 Audi RS 5 First Drive
NOTE: This video is about the 2018 Audi RS 5, but since the 2021 Audi RS 5 is part of the same generation, our earlier analysis still applies.
Is the Audi RS 5 a good car?
What's new in the 2021 Audi RS 5?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2021 Audi RS 5:
- New Black Optic Launch Edition and Ascari Launch Edition packages
- New infotainment system with a 10.1-inch touchscreen display
- Revised front and rear styling
- Part of the second RS 5 generation introduced for 2018
Is the Audi RS 5 reliable?
Is the 2021 Audi RS 5 a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2021 Audi RS 5?
The least-expensive 2021 Audi RS 5 is the 2021 Audi RS 5 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.9L 6cyl Turbo 8A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $75,400.
Other versions include:
- 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.9L 6cyl Turbo 8A) which starts at $75,400