Looking for an alternative to a small luxury crossover SUV status quo? Check out the 2017 Volvo V60 Cross Country. It rides higher than its V60 wagon twin, offers a commanding view of the road, and is even ready for light off-road adventure. Just be prepared to put up with a few drawbacks.
- An elegant choice if you can't decide between sedan or crossover
- Enhanced light off-road capabilities
- Front seats are very comfortable.
- Rear legroom is tight
- Not a whole lot of cargo space
- Rides rougher than you'd expect of a small luxury wagon
- Handling doesn't inspire much confidence when going around turns.