The Volvo C40 Recharge is a new fully electric vehicle that aims to bring both tailpipe emissions-free power and coupe-like styling to the compact luxury crossover SUV class. It also provides a glimpse into the future of Volvo via its battery technology and an online-only buying process that the company says will soon become the norm across its EV lineup.
2022 Volvo C40 Recharge
Is the Volvo C40 Recharge a good car?
What's new in the 2022 Volvo C40 Recharge?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2022 Volvo C40 Recharge:
- Volvo's first fully electric vehicle with no gas-powered counterpart
- Similar to the XC40 Recharge SUV but with coupe-like styling
- EPA-estimated range of 226 miles
- 2022 model kicks off the first C40 generation
Is the Volvo C40 Recharge reliable?
Is the 2022 Volvo C40 Recharge a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2022 Volvo C40 Recharge?
The least-expensive 2022 Volvo C40 Recharge is the 2022 Volvo C40 Recharge Twin Pure Electric Ultimate 4dr Hatchback AWD (electric DD). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $58,750.
Other versions include:
- Twin Pure Electric Ultimate 4dr Hatchback AWD (electric DD) which starts at $58,750